Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oops, huh, yay, grrrr, thank heavens, and why not just kill me now

Also, I spent the day with matt for the first time since I told him I wanted things to end on friday. That was interesting. Mommy and Daddy freaked out for some reason. I didn't even flirt with him or hug him when he left or anything. we watched a movie, made lunch, i forced him to play piano with me, and we sat on the porch and talked about nothing in particular till he decided he really really really needed to go do his laundry, haha.

Friday night I went to hang out at Kabrina's apartment since she moved there forever and a day ago. I met her boyfriend, colored a felt picture, watched youtube videos and played with her kitty. I haven't just gone and done random stuff with my briner babe in the longest time! It was fun :)

Ok, i'm so mad about this. There was a solo competition in wellsville yesterday (that up by logan) and I registered to compete but for some reason it got postmarked a day late. and the stupid face lady wouldn't let me compete even though they were supposedly desperate for me solos! So I drove all the way up there for basically nothing because I didn't even know half of what they played in mass bands. The little good that came out of it, was that I got a pretty knife (remind me to post of picture of it later) and some incense. that pretty much it.

To after my long, frustrating day, I went for a drive with adam and then went to kalisse's house to eat junk food and watch t.v. and ended up making $5o off her dad for a massage. that was fun :D

Then I got home, was going through my laundry and found a gargantuine spider hiding in my clothes. I'm getting the creepies just writing about it. Poor Adam, I woke him up to text him because there was no else to run to and be a baby to at two in the morning. He was very nice about it.

No comments: