Thursday, August 26, 2010

misunderstood teenager

Sometimes I feel like a misunderstood teenager. Father has this new rule at home that everyone has to do at least twenty minutes of weeding before they get on the computer. Of course, in our house "everyone" refers to the "litte girls." I wouldn't mind this policy, except that I still hold "little girl" status with my father. Never mind that I work and do about a million things and clean the house almost as much as Wendy. (you're still the number one super kitchen cleaner, Wendy. Don't worry!) So here I am at the library updating my blog and looking up jobs because I have not done my weeding because I took a shower to go to the chiropractor this morning and I'd rather not get dirty and stinky before I have to go to work this afternoon.

OK. here's the real update. So I have come to the very sad conclusion that I am in desperate need of a second job in order to meet my financial obligations. So, I was very excited to hear about a structural therapist who trains other therapist in his office. (structural therapy is my favorite) So I called the guy and had an interview with him on monday and found out he has a year long training program that costs $1500 along with rent to use the space. uh . . .darn. Not only would I be paying the guy to spend time in his office, I wouldn't be really making anything there for at least six months. But I want to do it so bad! I love the kind of work he does and It would provide good experience and a new education experience. Only problem is, I need money NOW. So I won't be doing that. Not in the near future anway, but its something to look forward to, maybe. In the meantime, I'm looking for another job that I can get quick. Even if it isn't doing massage. Anything to pay the bills!

Also, I've decided I miss being in school. So i'm making plans to go to slcc by next fall if all goes well. Only thing is, I will only have time for one or two classes with all the work I will be doing. So I can't decide what to take! wo is me :(

Ok, I have to say this too. There's an odd looking person wearing a black tank top sitting at the computer kitty corner to me, and he keeps looking at me. Creepy? I think so. that is all.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

the pics are still from our trip, just taken with Mike's phone.