Friday, August 20, 2010

Rant.

So for the past several weeks not much has been going on in the way of interesting events that I have taken pictures of. In fact, my camera has remained in the same spot on top of the piano for at least a month or two. But quite a lot has been going on emotionally and mentally. The poor people who live with me are forced to hear about it just about every day because I am a big whiner pants. After the past few weeks I have come to the conclusion that boys are not good for ones emotional and mental health and wellbeing. They are infuriating, frustrating and most of all- confusing. What kind of guy holds your hand and then tells you he doesn't want to be in a relationship then doesn't talk to you for a week and then decides he does want to be in a relationship but he can't see you that night because he's going out with another girl????? And then he says I love you but only in text even after I asked him not to. This is just a very small glimpse of the confusion of the past few weeks. I realized I haven't blogged in a while and I know this is not much of a post but its what has been going on lately. Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Oh, the great fun and drama of the dating world... good luck! You'll have great stories to tell your future kids!

Daniel said...

You may think you're the only one, but stuff like that happens to a lot of girls. Sad as it is.

Michelle said...

hey, we need to talk. my phone was stolen, but i still want to talk to you. you can call me on mike's phone today if you want.

240-338-4651