Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day three (the last one!)

Ok, this is the LAST ONE! About this trip, anyway. Sunday morning we checked out of our hotel and headed over to the fairgrounds once again for the piping and druming workshop. The workshop is usually quite fun to go to and I learn lots of new things. Its very inspiring and motivates me to practice more and gets me really excited about playing pipes. Not this time. It was really nothing new to me and most of it was for the pipe major and drum corps and mostly irrelevent to me. So it was a slightly disappointing use of my $10. after that, we made it to church which was nice and then it was time to go home! Well not quite. On the way, we stopped at Ashley's house in Etna. Turns out her mom is trying to start a blog and had no idea what she was doing so I got to help her with it. That was an adventure :) We just sat and talked for a little bit and took some pictures outside her house before it was time to go



Ashley has a massive dog named champ and the cutest little kitty named varni. I think?











this is her front yard. cool, no?






yeah. thats us.
After visiting Ashley, it was time for the looooong drive home where we only nearly got in a crash a couple of time because people are crazy and don't check their bling spots before trying to change into my lane while i'm trying to pass them. And when we got home, there were brownies waiting for us! fantastic :)

3 comments:

David H said...

Your welcome for the brownies :)

Steph said...

Wow, what a trip! It sounds so cool, and can I just say I'm so impressed that you do this kind of thing! P.S. Good luck with your boy stuff. You'll feel better before you know it :)

Wendy said...

:) You are photogenic...this is just true. Thanks for the shirt ps...you're super!