Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Depths of Despair

Adam, you know when you always tell me that your blunt honesty gets you into trouble? I'm experiencing one of those moments. In my last post I wrote something about someone that was honest but not very nice. I've deleted that part of the post now but the damage is done. The person about whom the post was written already read it. I feel like Anne Shirley. I'm in the depths of despair wondering if he will ever forgive me and how on earth I can ever make things right again. I value his friendship and now i'm not sure if I have it anymore. He was a better friend to me than I ever was to him. To you, (and you know who you are if you are reading this) I am more sorry than I can say. I don't know how to make it right but if you have any ideas, please tell me.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

To quote Anne of Green Gables...
"Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it."
:)
Love your face!

Michelle said...

does Matt read your blog?