Saturday, September 11, 2010

blessings blessings blessings

As many of you know, I have been on a quest to find a second job as fast as I can in order to make my payments for the next couple months. In interviewed with a massage place and that didn't seem like it was going to work and finally, out of desperation, I applied for a customer support position. Its a full time job in a call center which basically means I'd be soulless (thank you for the term, matt) but I would be able to pay my bills. Well, I went to the interview and got offered the job but they wanted me to work sundays. So I turned them down. But the next day, they called me back and said that the manager (who I talked to before my interview without knowing who he was) wanted them to hire me and they'd make an exception for sundays for me. So I got the job AND I don't have to work sundays! well two hours after that phone call, the massage people called me back and said-hey, we really want you to come join our office. Be at our meeting next thursday. Woah. And just to fill you in on this place, Its an office that is run by this guy that developed his own massage modality. So you pay him $1500 to learn his method, pay rent to work in his office, but then you take home most of what you make working on clients. So its a great opportunity, It just costs a bit. Also, Christie is trying to train me to be a piano teacher (if I ever get time to practice and work on it) and of course with being in a professional bagpipe band and stuff going on with matt, It just feels like everthing is happenning to me at once! But, like matt said, I just need to have faith and everything will work out.

No comments: