Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Fantastic Amazing Birthday

Adam and I wanted to spend some time together for my birthday but since the family was going camping on my birthday, he planned an entire day for me the Tuesday before.

First he took me for a surprise horseback ride. Coooooool, yeah?!? Our horses names were Austin and Texas. Cute ;)

Sadly, I do not have the picture of Adam on a horse right now because its on my phone and its a project getting it off. But he looked hot!

After the ride, we went to Park City (we went on the ride near there) and played around in Main Street. We found these cool cape robe things and I tried one on.


We went into a hat shop and tried on hats. We basically are the funniest people ever :)






After Main street we went and had a pic-nic at a park with a pretty view of the mountains turning colors. Adam's home made sandwiches were impressive. I'm so proud of him!

When we got home, he sat me down on the couch and made me close my eyes. He went out to his car, and when he got back, this was in front of me! This is my awesome birthday present! Its a medical model of a human skull that comes apart so you can see all the bones. Its very cool. Plus it has a rose in its jaws ;)

I wanted Adam to smell the pretty flower . . . .


Thank you Adam!

No comments: