Saturday, October 15, 2011

A long awaited day.

About a year ago my best friend, Adam Pratt, started investigating the church. For those of you who don't know, he comes from a fundamentalist background. No, not the FLDS. Or any other famous polygamist group you're thinking of right now. Its a group called the Order. They're not well known because they're pretty big on secrecy. They blend in and look and act just like you and me. You may have even met one or several and not known it.
I've known Adam for almost four years. He's an honest, genuine, good friend. Since he started investigating the church, there have been a lot of ups and downs. He gave up the support of his staunch fundamentalist family and a lot of friends. But he's gained a lot as well.
I've waited and prayed and studied right along with him for the last eleven months and its been a big testimony growing experience for me as well.

Here is the result.....



Adam was baptized by Rob Goates (my neighbor that took him in when he moved out of his parents house) and confirmed by my dad in sacrament meeting the next day.

1 comment: