Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween funness

These pictures are blurry and dark because they were taken with a phone. And it was dark.

Adam and I have been to three different haunted houses and a haunted corn maze in the last week or so. I think we're trying to make up for me being in the MTC on Halloween. To be honest, I'm getting Halloweened out already. But it has been quite fun!


We actually chased this guy down. We saw him before but he was too far away to get a picture and we had to wait in line. So after the haunted house we saw him again and chased him. I think he was a little caught off gaurd when two crazy people appeared at his side and turned him around for the picture when he was in the middle of scaring other people waiting in line.




This guy actually managed to scare Kim twice just by standing next to her. He didn't jump at her or anything. Just stood there. And she screamed. Humorous? Yes. I'm so glad we took her.

No comments: