Monday, October 10, 2011

Epic campingness

Ok, so once again, blogger is dumb and didn't put any of my pictures in order so I stopped fighting with it and decided to just let them be out of order. These are the pictures from the family campout a couple weeks ago. It was freezing but fun :)

Everyone started this hike but only a few of us made it all the way up to this old mine. It was pretty cool.





The last night of camping, the pattern on my blanket got melted off of my blanket and onto the grill. And yes, Michelle, that is the blanket you gave me for Christmas. Its such a trooper!


Not sure what he's looking at but it must be important.

this was pretty scary. We hiked all the way up the rock fall and Doughnut Falls and decided it would be a good idea to get as close to the waterfall as possible. We sat right on the edge of the Doughnut hole.



I did this sarcastically but for some reason Adam thought he would get a picture of it.



Inside the cave...



This is everyone that started the big long hike up to the mine that only a few of us got to.

Singing and playing guitar by the camp fire. I think we sang Harry to Sleep that night.




We found these uber cool little furry caterpillars.

Grandma thought they were the coolest things ever. After we let them go, she was determined to find another one.

And THIS, was my amazing birthday dinner. Steak fajitas. Thanks mom and everyone else that helped with it. It was scrumptious.







A pack of moosen in the woodsen!


More pictures of the cool mine


The victorious three at the top of the trail!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm so bummed we missed it! :( Love you guys!!!!