Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sad Story

This is a fish tank of death and tears. About a month ago, i got a frog for free. I was keeping in a plastic box until David and Wendy offered to let me have their fish tank to keep him in my room. I should have guessed when i found a dead fish when i cleaned the tank the first day i got it. So I had two fishies and a frog living in my cute little tank and I thought I was pretty cool. Until a week or two later when squiggle died. So I bad Bertha and Alex the frog left. But sadly, a week after that Alex died! And all of our April fools fish died except for the one you see in here. his name is lucky. I'm not sure i can take any more carnage!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I seriously think fish tanks are the worst idea ever. Mike thought Damon would totally be into it a few years ago, so he got one super cheap, but it was one of the dumbest things he's ever done. (he also admits that) - it was just a game of dead fish after dead fish. It was awful! good luck to your little lucky guy.