Sunday, August 28, 2011

Family Reunion

Here are a whole bunch of pictures of the family reunion. They are in no particular order so don't judge me for their out of orderness. They are just as good anyway.
















Yeah. Thats my brother. He's so cool.











Some of us got sick on this trip and got red puffy noses. This was a very serious case.


























Lookit! I went mountain biking! For some reason, I didn't see a picture of me actually on a bike. But that may have been that I was choosing from lots of little thumb nail pictures and was too lazy to change them. But just for the record, I did go mountain biking and rocked socks.




\



"I'm swimming!"
"you're not swimming, silly"
"I'm not swimming!!"
He was equally happy about both.






Ok, ladies and gentlemen, this is a big deal. In case you can't tell, its me eating shrimp. And a huge one at that. That's a big deal. Be impressed.


Oh, here's the picture of me on a bike. This is the part where I'm rocking socks.











2 comments:

Michelle said...

nice job! I haven't had the time to sit and go through 350 pictures! fun!

Emily said...

Well to be honest, I didn't go through all of them. I just picked them all at random from the thumb nail list and hoped they would be good. I don't have time to sit and look at 350 pictures either.