Thursday, February 17, 2011

Improvement On the Mind

After Christmas, The company that the company I work for works for decided to cancel the product that I do customer support for (which is a loan product). So, naturally, it has been pretty slow. During all the free time I have in between calls, I've been reading books. This is what I have read in the last month or so.
Hunger Games (all three books)
Book of a Thousand Days
Princess Academy
Sense and Sensibility
Pride and Prejudice
How to Hug a Porcupine (still in progress. About half way through)
I also enjoy making up stories about vampires, werewolves and aliens (all in one story) over IM with my coworker, Pratt, playing cards, drawing pictures on paint, listening to other peoples conversations about their love lives, taking kids to the doctors, surgeries, etc., having card readings done, and any other random things we can come up with to entertain ourselves while being tethered to a phone, and taking naps that cause me to wake up in pain from sleeping in a swivel chair. This is what my life consists of from 6:00 am to 1:00 pm every day.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

ugh. thats all i have to say. you really do need a little vacation! I'm so frustrated that tickets are so expensive! I keep thinking about how much fun it would be to have you come visit!