Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ok, the last few months i have been a HORRIBLE blogger so now i am on a blogging kick. And i have decided to give my camera another chance.


In October i started reading Jesus the Christ. It is a very enlightening and spiritual book. However, it is HUGE! and its not a light read either. it takes some focus. so i am still reading it four months later. but i'm past the halfway mark! the picture below shows how thick it is



A while back i started some casual painting and it escalated into painting my entire wall. which led to a full dejunking and cleaning and rearranging of my entire room. i stayed awake for over 24 hours because i had to get in done before going back to school on monday otherwise my room would have stayed a great big giant mess. The ship is from grandma and grandpa's house. Thanks for letting me keep it, Aleah! And thats my massage table down on the right there. Mom thought the whole thing was kinda cool, i think. She even helped me with it some. However, father was not so pleased. i think he plans to fix it once i move out. oh well.


Ever since i took a greenhouse class last year, i love taking care of plants. This week i got mother to buy me some root hormone and i made some plant babies. Aren't they cute? I hope they survive! The reproduction process is quite a rough one sometimes.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

yeah for updates! and don't worry girl....if i even tried...it would probably take me 4 years to read that book. :)

Wendy said...

You are such a good plant parent! And I pretty much love your wall. I think I've started that book 3 times. You are A-MAZING!